Your journey starts with the AEC exam
You can take your AEC exam both at the test center or online ( this gives you the convenience and flexibility to prepare and plan your testing strategy).
Do your best wherever you test. Some of you might feel more at ease when you give your test at home and some of you might prefer the structure at a test center. Anexas offers both options. To register for the exam click below
AEC Exam Norms
AEC aims to provide a standard testing procedure for professionals all around the world. We have established terms and conditions including testing policies and procedures, to enhance the test environment and retain the standard of our certifications.
Given below are the guidelines you need to know before registering for any of the AEC exams.
- You need to produce your valid original identification at the test center before beginning your exam.
- Before you start your exam at the test center you will also be asked to sign the Anexas NDA (non-disclosure agreement).
- Personal items like wallet, purse, bags, jewelry, coats etc are not allowed in the testing premises.
- Weapons, including but not limited to, firearms, knives, or any object that could be used as a weapon, are prohibited from the test center.
- Access to telephones, mobile phones and other communication devices will not be permitted inside the testing area. Violation of this policy could lead to confiscation of the prohibited devices or materials by the test administrator.
- Testing must begin promptly once you are seated at the computer. The length of your appointment depends on the exam you choose to take.
- You will not be allowed to eat or drink in the testing room.
- You may not communicate with anyone while the test is in progress.
- You will not be permitted to leave the testing room without the text administrator’s permission.
- During a break, you are not allowed to leave the test center building.
- Disruptive behavior in any form will not be tolerated. Failure to follow this rule will lead to the termination of the exam.