Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Certification
Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt
AEC Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt possesses the highest level of expertise in Lean Six Sigma methodologies. They lead complex process improvement projects and offer consultation to other professionals and organizations to achieve excellence. Such professionals are proficient in implementing and applying Lean Six Sigma techniques at all levels.
Are you in search of training? Enroll in a course. Accredited Partenrs
About the Certification Exam
The AEC Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt certification Exam lasts for 3 hours and consists of 100 questions. The exam is an open-book test with multiple-choice and true/false questions that cover all the major sections of the Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Body of Knowledge. It carries a total of 100 marks and can be taken at over 1,000 Testing Centers situated globally.
Requirements for the Exam
To be eligible for the Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt certification exam, participants must first receive training and certification as a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.
Requirements to pass the Exam
It is mandatory to secure a minimum score of 40% in the AEC exam to obtain the certification.
What is the fee for the certification exam?
The exam registration fee is 200 USD.
How to prepare for the Exam?
Participants who wish to appear for the Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt certification exam can use the AEC Syllabus as a reference for their exam preparation. However, if they feel unprepared, they can opt for the Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt training program offered by AEC Accredited Trainers and Partners.
- Review of key Black Belt topics
- Roadmap of Six Sigma implementation in an organization
- Selecting the right projects
- Six Sigma key elements – Six Sigma elements where Black Belts and Green Belts commonly need help.
- Advanced concepts in Sampling, MSA, and RTY calculations
- Teachings of Quality Gurus
- Change Management Essentials
- How to manage multiple projects
- Creating and managing project dashboards
- Learning Styles
- Identifying your and participants learning styles and their impact
- Key elements in Facilitation
- Practice sessions on facilitating discussions
- When to change alpha and beta risk values
- Regressions – Multiple Regression— Stepwise, Best Subsets
- Multicollinearity, Multiple regression with attribute Xs
- DOE – Response Surface Methodology, Fractional Factorial, Placket Burman
- Dealing with Non-Normal Data and transformations – Non-Parametric Tests
- Introduction to DFSS
- Quality Function Deployment
- TRIZ and innovation techniques
- Value Stream Mapping
- Kanban, Heijunka
- Takt time, JIT, Pull, Line Balancing
- Integrating Lean with Six Sigma
- Integrating Lean Six Sigma with other approaches
Upon successfully passing the exam, professionals will receive the AEC Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt certification, which has lifetime validity and does not need to be renewed. The certification will be issued in the form of a softcopy* (PDF), which includes a Certificate Code, and a Verification Link, as well as the date and time of certification issuance.
*If a hardcopy certification is desired, shipping charges will be applied.